Welcome to the Blue Valley Sportsmans Club
THANK YOU to all who helped with Clean Up Day:
Rick H., Dale F., Jim M., Loren V., Vic S., Paul F., Steve R., Randy N.,
Lyle S., Lee C., Jason G., Jacques N., Jim S., Guy & Ranette B., Steve Schake
Your hard work is appreciated.
At Blue Valley Sportsman Club
SUNDAY, JUNE 6th, 2021
100 yd., 200 yd. Rifle
All sighting in to be done by 10:00 a.m.
27 Miles N. of Silverthorne
11 Miles S. of Kremmling
At Mile Post 128.1 Hwy 9
No food will be available at the shoot
Mourning the loss of a friend and BVSC member
We are very sad to inform you that on Friday, April 30th, Frank Shepherd passed away. This is very difficult information for all of us as Frank was a part of our lives. He will be greatly missed by everyone.
At this time there will not be any services.
After discussing the issues with the resurgence of the Covid-19 pandemic, the officers and the board have decided to suspend the club's meetings until further notice.
We appreciate your thoughtfulness and understanding during these uncertain times.
The range is still open for shooting. Please use common sense practices when enjoying your time shooting. Be aware of safe distances from other shooters.
Thanks to Zach from the Town of Silverthorne for the new aerial photo of the club.
Pay Your Dues
- Download the application page and Download the Range Rules.
- Bring the application and range rules along with proof of your NRA membership, to the next club meeting (the first Wednesday of each month) at the clubhouse and pay your dues then.
- Click HERE to renew your membership.
Hours of Operation
Rifle and pistol ranges are open to club members during daylight hours, 7 days a week. The 200 - 500 yard rifle range is closed when Trap #3 is in use.
The Blue Valley Sportsman Club is located at Mile Post 128.1 on Colorado Highway 9, approximately 27 miles north of Silverthorne, and 11 miles south of Kremmling, just north of the Summit/Grand county line. For an illustrated map, click here.
Next CLUB MEETING: May 5, 2021 7:00 PM
- Meetings for the months of Dec.-Mar are weather dependent.
- Check the website 3 hrs. prior for cancellation notice.
- Click here to fill out the membership application or email email@example.com