Welcome to the Blue Valley Sportsmans Club
SUNDAY, AUGUST 25th, 2019
4 H Club will be selling sloppy joes for lunch.
100 yd., 200 yd. Rifle
All sighting in to be done by 10:00 a.m.
27 Miles . of Silverthorne
11 Miles S. of Kremmling
At Mile Post 128.1 Hwy 9
Thanks to Zach from the Town of Silverthorne for the new aerial photo of the club.
Pay Your Dues
- Download the application page and Download the Range Rules.
- Bring the application and range rules along with proof of your NRA membership, to the next club meeting (the first Wednesday of each month) at the clubhouse and pay your dues then.
- Click HERE to renew your membership.
Hours of Operation
Rifle and pistol ranges are open to club members during daylight hours, 7 days a week. The 200 - 500 yard rifle range is closed when Trap #3 is in use.
The Blue Valley Sportsman Club is located at Mile Post 128.1 on Colorado Highway 9, approximately 27 miles north of Silverthorne, and 11 miles south of Kremmling, just north of the Summit/Grand county line. For an illustrated map, click here.
- Next club meeting scheduled for Wed. July 10, 2019 at 7 PM at the range.
- Meetings for the months of Dec.-Mar are weather dependent.
- Check the website 3 hrs. prior for cancellation notice.
- Click here to fill out the membership application or email firstname.lastname@example.org