Welcome to the Blue Valley Sportsmans Club
BLUE VALLEY SPORTSMAN CLUB
NOVEMBER 18th, 2018
THE BVSC RANGE, 701 HWY 9 - KREMMLING CO
ANNUAL TURKEY SHOOT
1ST PRIZE - $300.00
2ND PRIZE - $200.00
3RD PRIZE - $100.00
NEED NOT BE PRESENT TO WIN.
MONEY RAISED WILL HELP SEND A YOUTH TO THE
WHITTINGTON CENTER ADVENTURE CAMP IN JUNE OF 2019.
IF YOU KNOW A YOUTH WHO WOULD BE A GOOD CANDIDATE FOR THE CAMP HAVE THEM SUBMIT A 1 PAGE LETTER ON
WHY THEY WOULD LIKE TO ATTEND THE CAMP BY APRIL 1ST, 2019 TO THE BVSC ,AND THEY WILL BE CONSIDERED.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!
TICKETS ARE $5 EACH OR 5 FOR $20
NO MORE THAN 500 TICKETS WILL BE SOLD
Contact a Board Member for tickets
Thanks to Zach from the Town of Silverthorne for the new aerial photo of the club.
Pay Your Dues
- Download the application page and Download the Range Rules.
- Bring the application and range rules along with proof of your NRA membership, to the next club meeting (the first Wednesday of each month) at the clubhouse and pay your dues then.
- Click HERE to renew your membership.
Hours of Operation
Rifle and pistol ranges are open to club members during daylight hours, 7 days a week. The 200 - 500 yard rifle range is closed when Trap #3 is in use.
The Blue Valley Sportsman Club is located at Mile Post 128.1 on Colorado Highway 9, approximately 27 miles north of Silverthorne, and 11 miles south of Kremmling, just north of the Summit/Grand county line. For an illustrated map, click here.
- Next club meeting scheduled for Wed. Oct. 3 at 7 PM at the range.
- Meetings for the months of Dec.-Mar are weather dependent.
- Check the website 3 hrs. prior for cancellation notice.
- Click here to fill out the membership application or email email@example.com