Welcome to the Blue Valley Sportsmans Club
New Year's Day Shoot
Happy New Year Everyone:
Come join us at the range on Jan. 1 beginning about 10 am (until whenever….) for a fun shoot. We’ll shoot trap, skeet, annie oakley’s, and who knows what else, all in the name of fun. This is not an organized shoot.
Bring your lunch and drinks, and be prepared for all kinds of weather!!! Also, don’t forget your mask, and we will try to practice socially distancing.
After discussing the issues with the resurgence of the Covid-19 pandemic, the officers and the board have decided to suspend the club's meetings until further notice.
We appreciate your thoughtfulness and understanding during these uncertain times.
The range is still open for shooting. Please use common sense practices when enjoying your time shooting. Be aware of safe distances from other shooters.
Thanks to Zach from the Town of Silverthorne for the new aerial photo of the club.
Pay Your Dues
- Download the application page and Download the Range Rules.
- Bring the application and range rules along with proof of your NRA membership, to the next club meeting (the first Wednesday of each month) at the clubhouse and pay your dues then.
- Click HERE to renew your membership.
Hours of Operation
Rifle and pistol ranges are open to club members during daylight hours, 7 days a week. The 200 - 500 yard rifle range is closed when Trap #3 is in use.
The Blue Valley Sportsman Club is located at Mile Post 128.1 on Colorado Highway 9, approximately 27 miles north of Silverthorne, and 11 miles south of Kremmling, just north of the Summit/Grand county line. For an illustrated map, click here.
- CLUB MEETINGS have been suspended until further notice.
- Meetings for the months of Dec.-Mar are weather dependent.
- Check the website 3 hrs. prior for cancellation notice.
- Click here to fill out the membership application or email email@example.com