Welcome to the Blue Valley Sportsmans Club
Let’s Start the New Year with a Bang!
The Blue Valley Sportsman’s Club will have a potluck on New Year’s Day. Everyone is invited and bring a friend. Steve will have a couple of deep fried turkeys, so bring your favorite side dish or desert and your smoke pole and lots of shells and we will start the New Year off with a bang. We can shoot Trap, Skeet and long gun shoots. Bring your own drinks and warm cloths. We will have the range house warm and the stove fired up by 10: AM. Look forward to seeing you.
FUN at the Turkey Shoot
Thanks to Zach from the Town of Silverthorne for the new aerial photo of the club.
Pay Your Dues
- Download the application page and Download the Range Rules.
- Bring the application and range rules along with proof of your NRA membership, to the next club meeting (the first Wednesday of each month) at the clubhouse and pay your dues then.
- Click HERE to renew your membership.
Hours of Operation
Rifle and pistol ranges are open to club members during daylight hours, 7 days a week. The 200 - 500 yard rifle range is closed when Trap #3 is in use.
The Blue Valley Sportsman Club is located at Mile Post 128.1 on Colorado Highway 9, approximately 27 miles north of Silverthorne, and 11 miles south of Kremmling, just north of the Summit/Grand county line. For an illustrated map, click here.
- Next club meeting scheduled for Wed. Jan. 1, 2020 at 7 PM at the range.
- Meetings for the months of Dec.-Mar are weather dependent.
- Check the website 3 hrs. prior for cancellation notice.
- Click here to fill out the membership application or email email@example.com