Welcome to the Blue Valley Sportsmans Club
Blue Valley Sportsman club has 1 slot for the NRA Whittington Center Adventure Camp every summer. It’s that time of year again. The Club is asking for a letter of interest in attending the camp, and why we should pick them. This camp is aimed at youth aged 13 -17 (at the time of camp). Please pass this information out to any youth you know of who might be interested.
The letters need to arrive at the Club’s box office by before April 5, 2017. Camp is June 11-June23.
Address: Blue Valley Sportsman Club
P O Box 2732
Silverthorne CO 80498
Here’s the web-site for the Adventure Camp if you want to check out the details.
If you have any questions, please call Randy at 970-468-0493.
Pay Your Dues
- Download the application page and Download the Range Rules.
- Bring the application and range rules along with proof of your NRA membership, to the next club meeting (the first Wednesday of each month) at the clubhouse and pay your dues then.
- Click HERE to renew your membership.
Hours of Operation
Rifle and pistol ranges are open to club members during daylight hours, 7 days a week. The 200 - 500 yard rifle range is closed when Trap #3 is in use.
The Blue Valley Sportsman Club is located at Mile Post 128.1 on Colorado Highway 9, approximately 27 miles north of Silverthorne, and 11 miles south of Kremmling, just north of the Summit/Grand county line. For an illustrated map, click here.
- Next club meeting scheduled for Wed. April 5 at 7 PM at the range.
- Meetings for the months of Dec.-Mar are weather dependent.
- Check the website 3 hrs. prior for cancellation notice.
- Click here to fill out the membership application or email firstname.lastname@example.org