Welcome to the Blue Valley Sportsmans Club
TRAP LEAGUE BEGINS Tues, May 9, 2017
Press HERE to get the team sign up sheet.
TRAP RANGE OPEN FOR PRACTICE
Beginning Sunday April 2 through the end of September the trap range will be openfor practice from 11 AM to 2 PM depending on the weather.
Pay Your Dues
- Download the application page and Download the Range Rules.
- Bring the application and range rules along with proof of your NRA membership, to the next club meeting (the first Wednesday of each month) at the clubhouse and pay your dues then.
- Click HERE to renew your membership.
Hours of Operation
Rifle and pistol ranges are open to club members during daylight hours, 7 days a week. The 200 - 500 yard rifle range is closed when Trap #3 is in use.
The Blue Valley Sportsman Club is located at Mile Post 128.1 on Colorado Highway 9, approximately 27 miles north of Silverthorne, and 11 miles south of Kremmling, just north of the Summit/Grand county line. For an illustrated map, click here.
- Next club meeting scheduled for Wed. April 5 at 7 PM at the range.
- Meetings for the months of Dec.-Mar are weather dependent.
- Check the website 3 hrs. prior for cancellation notice.
- Click here to fill out the membership application or email firstname.lastname@example.org