Welcome to the Blue Valley Sportsmans Club
To see the FINAL Results fromTrap League click HERE.
SKEET LEAGUE BEGINS
Wed. Aug. 3 at 5:00 PM
We will shoot Wednesdays from 5 PM to dark and on Sundays from 10 am to 1 PM
COST: $120.00 per club member and $130.00 per non-member.
League is 10 weeks long with the tournament on Sat. Oct. 8
String trimmer work needed around the clubhouse, the pistol pit and around trap/skeet #3
Or, anywhere else you see the need.
Sunday Aug. 28 - Warren Alloway Steak Shoot
We need a person or persons to run/oversee the rifle portion of the shoot.
contact: firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested.
Pay Your Dues
- Download the application page and Download the Range Rules.
- Bring the application and range rules along with proof of your NRA membership, to the next club meeting (the first Wednesday of each month) at the clubhouse and pay your dues then.
- Click HERE to renew your membership.
Hours of Operation
Rifle and pistol ranges are open to club members during daylight hours, 7 days a week. The 200 - 500 yard rifle range is closed when Trap #3 is in use.
The Blue Valley Sportsman Club is located at Mile Post 128.1 on Colorado Highway 9, approximately 27 miles north of Silverthorne, and 11 miles south of Kremmling, just north of the Summit/Grand county line. For an illustrated map, click here.
- Next club meeting scheduled for Wed. Sept. 7 at 7p.m. at the range.
- Click here to fill out the membership application or email email@example.com